Friday, September 2, 2011

Telluride Film Festival #38: Garner, Jackman and Butter

So I am finally up here...


at the Steaming Bean Coffee Shop,  getting ready for the 38th Annual Telluride Film Festival.

I drove up the canyon this morning, got my pass, had to get a new lovely photo taken, literally in the Box Office, via a  McIntosh laptop because for some reason mine didn't take when I sent it online. That done and a few hours before the "official schedule is released, I headed here because....I just got a new laptop myself and with jumping in to teaching again  this week, I had no time to download the needed software, like Photoshop, to prep my photos of the festival for this blog. Did I tell you I was ill prepared? But enough about me....

Let's talk about Jennifer Garner...

Hugh Jackman...

And Butter....

I will pause to let you collect your thoughts.......


I don't know what you were thinking about, but I was thinking about their new movie titled....

Butter (2011)

About Butter Sculpting at the State Fair!


This is soooo new, there is not even a movie poster online to show you or any stills from the movie, but rumor has it that it will be one of the sneak peeks here at the festival!

Last year's surprise was just a little British movie called The Kings Speech...
I was lucky enough to see its first public view with Firth, Rush and Tom Hooper, the director in attendence...


Telluride is known to have the Midas Touch when it comes to awards seasons, so.....who knows about Butter's chances, yes there are a few other contenders on the schedule to be viewed this weekend and I'll tell you about them in the coming days and  who actually is here.... George Clooney is here for sure, Jackman, not sure, but one can hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment